Friday, April 24, 2009

Admission

So, for those of you who don't know, I had applied to the Graduate School of Theology here at ACU. I had hoped to pursue my M. Div. and perhaps my M.A. after my undergraduate studies here. I had signed a lease a new place to live next year, gotten a job, secured a GA position at the school.... All that has been missing has been my actual admission into the grad school and a scholarship that would make it possible for me to go. I know that seems kind of backwards and it is. If I had it to do over again I definitely would have started on this process sooner.

Praise be to God, the final piece arrived yesterday. I have been admitted with an 80% scholarship and the possibility of increasing it if I do well. Thank you to all of you who have prayed for me and who have counselled me as I've tried to figure out what to do after my undergrad work. I'm so thankful to all of you and I don't think this would have been possible without you.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations!!
    -Janille

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that everything is coming together for you, Matt! We're looking forward to celebrating with you next week. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete